2018 Brown Academic Scholarship
The Brown Academic Scholarship awards scholarships to current college students pursuing an undergrad or masters degree based on demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and an express interest in pursuing a business education.
Students must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for the scholarship:
- Must be a Graduate, an Undergrad or a high school student enrolled in an accredited and recognized college or university of the United States.
- We take applications from all over the country.
- Write an essay of around 2000 words about why you want to pursue business and how you will use your knowledge to help others.
- There should be no errors (spelling/grammar) in the content or else it shall not be accepted.
- Next, the applicant is required to complete the form provided below.
- Attach a copy of an acceptance letter from a college or university, identity card or any form of official document given by the chosen institution.
How to Apply: Please attached the items listed above and complete the following application form.
Last date of applying: May 1, 2018. All applications submitted after last date will not be considered.
Award date: The scholarships will be awarded on June 30, 2018.
Amount: $1,500 to pay for their various college related expenses.